Friday, February 13

Valentines Treats


There once was a lady (her name will not be disclosed) who responded to a Craig's list post I put up, she asked me to make her some Christmas treats for her co-workers and so I did! I guess she was pleased because she recently contacted me about making her some Valentine treats for the same purpose.
I'm now sad because the creating and baking is now over..I'm finished. Delivery is tomorrow morning 9am.
Here is what I made!
These are called RED HOT cinnamon sticks
These are dried cranberry shortbread hearts...
and this is the box of treats I put together....oh yeah, I made fudge too!
okay I'm ready for another holiday because that was fun! :)
always and forever (although unsure why) "basting" in my Gods grace.
Mysti Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may enjoy these as well...

Related Posts with Thumbnails