Saturday, May 8

Moving- #10


My poor kitchen is boxed up!

Today's the day..we are in the process of moving to Dallas and in the transition I hope to continue and keep up with my posts :). I almost feel like it's a responsibility, one that I like!

For those that don't know, we are heading north so that my husband can attend seminary. We are both very excited and look forward to the opportunities God has for us up there. Hopefully it wont take us long to get adjusted, after being up there only a few times I can already tell Dallas is going to be a lot different than what we are both used to. We call it our "adventure"! This will be our 10th move in exactly 4 years of marriage (our anniversary is next weekend)!! Pray for us!

We are also sad to leave such a familiar place, familiar faces, and family. Know that we welcome visits and will definitely do our best to keep in touch!

I guess I better get back to packing, I'm going to be the slacker in this move since my incident a couple weeks ago :(

Kaepo is still unsure of this move...either that or he's board of moving!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your move...we are going to be doing the same thing in a few weeks, and I am excited and nervous at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

You may enjoy these as well...

Related Posts with Thumbnails