Sunday, May 30

P's Beef Sliders



Nothing is better than coming home from work to dinner, hot off the grill. P has been helping a lot more around the kitchen lately. I think my little tour I gave him, after we got settled in our new place, helped! :) My mom gave me a pound of grass fed natural beef from a co-op we are apart of. I rarely buy beef and I don't recall ever buying ground beef but she raved over this stuff so I was tempted to try it out. P decided to make his own "slider" with the homemade burger buns I made. They turned out great and I may have turned into a beef burger lover. However, it has to be all natural of course. These would be a perfect Memorial Day recipe if you don't have one planned already!
I'm super excited because my mom and Flo are coming to visit us today!! Not only that but P leads worship for the first time at our new church! What an exciting day!

P's Beef Burgers/Sliders

Ingredients:
1 lb NATURAL beef
about 3tbs Lea & Perrins
about 1tbs Montreal Steak Seasoning

Simple and Good! Mix all that up and let sit in fridge for 3 hrs. Make into patties as big or small as you want. Grill.

I'm going to add that P's recipes are not exact, I pretty much quoted what he said when I asked "What did you put in your sliders, babe?" Sorry if your one for exact measurements.


Have an awesome Memorial Day! Thank those who have served for our blessed country!

2 comments:

  1. It's always so funny to read your posts with your P! My P is a grillin guy too. I know I'm lame, but I love that you have a P and our doggies look kind of similar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy with the guac on top! :)

    ReplyDelete

You may enjoy these as well...

Related Posts with Thumbnails